We have teamed up with UCOM the most fabulous designers of the Notting Hill Carnival costumes! They are already taking bookings for next year and some of them have already SOLD OUT! Plan ahead and get your costumes for next year and experience being in the parade! Your cost includes your one off designed outfit, food and drink for the day also to keep you going!
Two weeks ago we attended the fashion show to have a sneak peak on whats to be expected next year! Now we have to keep some stuff for the element of surprise and we do not want to disappoint our readers showing you things that are already sold out! So we will meet you somewhere in the middle and show you whats left aswell as the pricing information.
Mr. O Donoghue also designs for the Berlin Carnival, yes in Germany and those designs are also underway as we speak. So if you one of our Deutchland followers or visiting Germany next year you can also get involved with our Links below and be part of the Berlin line up, go on enhance that regular holiday package .
Wear Day T-Shirts or Two Day Packages and be in the parade! Whats included?:
10AM TIL 7PM, PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 18 Years AND OVER Only (ID will be required)
- Liquid Gold T-Shirt
- Yellow and Gold Paint
- Yellow Powder
- Top Quality Service
- Complimentary Beverages
- 1 x 45ft Trucks Powered by Elements Audio Systems
- Top class friendly Stewards
- 6 Top Djs Playing 100% Soca, Zouk and Bouyon from every island
- Roaming Photographers and Videographers
- UCOM Sports Bottle for Drinks
- First Aiders
- T-shirt styles and sizes are only guaranteed if ordered and paid by 31st July 2017
- Tshirts must be collected from the camp on assigned days
Carnival in Berlin Carnival Sneak Peaks for 2017 by Ucom- Paul O’ Donoghue
This could be you next year on your next holiday to London ! Contact Paul O’ Donoghue and the team at email@example.com for the costume list and take a look yourself on www.unitedcoloursofmas.com or their Facebook page