Welcome to Valuemytime.co.uk’s LBGT special! – London Edition
We are talking about all things fabulous with style events and hangouts in both London and Birmingham. London’s LBGT capital is of course Soho if you were to visit London that is the first and or unfortunately be the only place you’d be pointed to. We say unfortunately as you have no idea what you are missing elsewhere! East, South and North London all have their gems to offer in the best of various entertainment.West London , still has its charms and gems to offer…but its not always SoHo! Great!
From Saunas, boat parties to themed nights London as a whole has loads to offer all tastes and styles. Okay, we have loads to get through so lets get started?
- Salsa Dancing anyone?- Salsa Dancing specifically for the LBGT community! This West London Gem is affordable fun and a good chance to brush up the latest moves of love -Beginners at 7pm, Intermediates at 8pm £6 for one hour, £9 for two hours
Beginners are always welcome, visiting or resident this is a nice night out. Check them out here LBGT Salsa Dancing Wednesday Evening fun.
- Back Counter- No this is not a cheeky innuendo, this is true place in South London Vauxhall. Gay Owned Venue with Hip Hop themes and regular club nights from Friday with FREE entry. These guys have happy hour till 8pm and is open all day and is a general fine restaurant, Their gallery will leave you amazed and is a must see. It’s only 9pm-1am but hey if your looking for a few drinks and some cracking beats whilst near the area check it out- Back Counter
- Backstreet Gentleman (men only London)- Every first Tuesday of the month in East London put on your best suit and tie and hit the Backstreet. Its a £5 entry free and if your going after work or after a business meeting you can head straight there and not have to worry about being in your work clothes! No jeans or trainers allowed Check them out aswell their other themed events – The Backstreet
- Beehayve (Women Only)- East London’s Lesbian only event every first Saturday of the month.You do have to join their Facebook page for details but they have 900+ plus members who you could be partying with. If you just fancy checking it out pop along to Hackney Attic, Picture House, Mare Street and have a look –Beehayve
- Luscious- (Women Only)- North London Gem with an array of music from the 70s onwards till present day, disco,pop funk its all here aswell as the clientele. Men are permitted as friends/guests only. Again to pre- see the details you will have to join their Facebook group to see the other at least 1485 ravers… or if you fancy a pot luck adventure make your way to Luscious, The Old Crown, Highgate Hill, N19,Monthly Saturdays from 9pm. £5 before 9.30, £8 thereafter.- Luscious
LBGT Running Club- Although closed for the winter start planning for 2017! London based running crew that has fun races throughout the year with themes . Check if your going to be in the areas and start the New Year as you mean to go on and keep that keep fit resoloution- LBGT Running
Dalston Superstore- East London’s superstore with music ,food, drink and art till 3am! Check out the endless things you can do here with various events and theme nights. Eclectic music , eclectic art eclectic crowd. Depending on what night our go it can be FREE entry but prices are still nice and low and start from £5 and these guys even party on a Sunday. Check them out –Dalston Superstore
Remember this is only 7 things we told you about! We can find you many more bespoke events for you by filling in our contact form. Remmeber we are a FREE EVENT FINDING SERVICE and we will not charge you extra for an bookings we make. If an entry fee is £10…£10 is all you pay with us!